Don’t miss our city break Drobeta deal! Drobeta Turnu Severin is a city of parks and gardens, located on the left Danube Bank. It is the perfect place to escape the fast paced modern world and find some peace and quiet.
The town’s tranquillity is supplemented by a long list of tourist attractions, unique in Romania and abroad.
Here is what we are offering by city break Drobeta deal:
The offer is valid for minimum stays of two consecutive nights, from Friday till Monday (inclusively).
Places to visit in Drobeta Turnu Severin:
– Roman ruins Drobeta
– Iron Gates Region Museum
– Trajan’s Bridge
– Water tower
– Medieval Fortress of Severin
Places to visit in region:
– inscription “Tabula Traiana” (dating from 100 BC. BC., part of UNESCO)
– The Mraconia Monastery (rebuilt in 1800 and drowned in the lake in 1970)
– Mraconiei Gulf
– Rock sculpture of Decebal (the largest stone carving in Europe)
– Veterans Grotto
– Ponicova Cave
– Ciucaru Mare (panoramic views boilers)
– Herculane baths
– Monastery of „St. Anne“
– The Vodița Monastery
Our reception staff is ready to provide you touristic information and maps.
Visit Mehedinti, you will be surprised to see how beautiful Drobeta Turnu Severin and its surroundings are!